Monday, October 6, 2008

Home sweet home...


home sweet home...?? Actually I hope something will have changed.. I´m starting study now, yes today I had First lesson of Japanese and I will other one at 18:40 today;) so cool!! Understand? Japanese?? Now I know some easy sentences... solutions and so on;) I´m really enjoyed this!! I just need to pay for this and bring my confirmation of studies. Tomorrow at 14:00 I´m starting my University first season studies. Don´t ask why I said it like that.. It´s not University. But I don´t know how to explain it in English. Then Now I need to quit because I must clean everything in our appartement, because of some meeting tomorrow. Important meeting of selling... don´t ask! O:-) And I promised myself to study hard!!! If not I would not to go to mountains!!!! AND I love skiing!!! It would be the worst for me!!:( But there´s last chance.. If I have not done my exams till 31/1 I would have gone there by bus laterly... but not!!! I simply will do it till 31 January!!!!


See you sooon

No comments: